Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Express Yourself

I have been reading a lot about loss and grief in the blogosphere lately. Which I am sorry for. When I read these bloggers words I usually nod whilst reading and think to myself that is exactly how I feel. I am finding it frustrating because I have all these feeling, these emotions, yet I can't write them down. And I read others words and it's like they have written it down for me. I don't know why I can't write them down, I wish I could I know I would feel better for it. I have soooo much to say. But I can't, they are stuck somewhere. I want to leave comments but I can't, I don't know why I can't. I feel like I am in a really strange place.

I have been feeling very tired lately, I am not sure why. I think I might be fighting a sinus infection. I really only have my evenings to write. I pop on and off the computer during the day, post some pics of FB, write a status, read some blogs and that's about it. I do all my thinking in the mornings, I write posts in my head when I am fresh come evening I am exhausted and just can't get them out. The humidity in Sydney has been shocking the last couple of weeks, I love summer but I can't handle the humidity, it just drains me of energy. So my posts are just blah blah lately with no expression. I am not telling you how I am really feeling, not because I don't want to, it's just that I can't. But I want to.

You see this post probably makes no sense. I am tired.

4 comments:

maytey said...

How frustrating!! Don't worry, you'll work it out when you're ready. Or maybe when this damn humidity lifts!
xx

Bea said...

You sound tired! I say get as much rest as you can and the writing will work itself out in good time. And feel free to quote and link when someone finds the words for you. We all need to use others' words sometimes.

Bea

Serenity said...

Tired sounds right for certain. Get some rest.

For me? Sometimes there's this block of grief, when you need to keep standing and moving and being RESPONSIBLE that you can't really get it all out because it might break you forever. Or at least, it feels that way.

Anyway. Bea's right - quote and nod when you find the words you identify with. The good news is that you're not alone, not really.

xoxo

Lut C. said...

It makes sense.