Monday, October 3, 2011

Up The Mountain

We were hoping to get away for the long weekend, up to my sister property in the Blue Mountains. But when we got up there my sister was sick with some bug so we decided to spend the day only. Boo had an awesome time, he got to spend some fun quality time with his Godfather (my nephew) He has been up there for peace and quiet to record his music. I will definitely go back soon, because Boo just loved being out in the nature, digging the dirt, playing with his truck, helping pull trees, riding his trike and the billy-cart. We even got see a black wallaby in the backyard. The last time I was up there was just before Max passed away, it was the worst time. Max was so uncomfortable and angry that day, I couldn't help but remember it all.

I really should make the most of it and spend some time up there when I just want to get away, it really is beautiful.

Here are some pics of our day out.








6 comments:

~stinkb0mb~ said...

gorgeous photo's. the blue mountains is on my list of "one day i'll get there" destinations!

~x~

Bea said...

As always your photos rock.

I have fond memories of the blue mountains but never seem to make it up there when I'm in the vicinity these days.

Get/stay well to your family!

Bea

Gil said...

I saw more of the photos on FB of course. I loved the one of Boo with his Godfather 'racing' down the dirt road. It looks brilliant. Your photos are beautiful Vee. The one with the wheelbarrow is probably my favourite scenery shot. Don't ever stop taking them. Love and hugs from all of us to you.

Lut C. said...

The first visit back to places where you spent time with Max, that must be difficult at times.

I'm glad you had a good time there, it looks really lovely.

Cibele said...

I glad you had a good time and I am sorry for the sad memories. Love your pics!

tireegal68 said...

Beautiful pics! I hope you can go back soon and make more memories there. Boo is looking so cute!